In order for Naborly to begin reporting your monthly rent payments to credit bureaus, you will need to upload proof of your paid rent payment. Here's what your bank statement should show:
- Clear and legible document (please avoid blurry, pixelated or unreadable images)
- Does the bank statement includes the tenant's full name?
- Does the bank statement include the date rent payment was made?
- Does the rent amount claimed by the tenant match what's on the bank statement?
Note: Your proof of payment could also be a cheque or e-transfer receipt. Please make sure that the document meets all of he criteria above.
- What if I made a mistake when I reported my payments?
- How do you verify my rent payments?
- Can I upload a screenshot of a mobile banking app?