In order to view your Naborly Report, we will first need to verify your identity as a landlord. You can verify your ID by using one of the following methods:
Automatic ID Verification
1. Press the button "Verify ID" at the top to begin the ID verification process:
If you are unable to find your address, press "Can't find your address?":
3. Once you have entered your address details, you will be prompted to answer 3 verification questions regarding your Equifax credit file. An example of a question is as follows:
5. If you were unable to successfully complete the verification questions, you will be prompted to upload a photo of your government-issued ID instead:
6. Once uploaded, our screening team will review and process your ID within 24 hours.
Manually uploading your government-issued photo ID
Please note that if you choose to manually upload your government-issued photo ID, your ID must meet the following criteria:
- Government-issued, photo ID
- Your full legal name*
- An expiry date (must not be expired)
- Be in JPG or PNG format
5. Once uploaded, our screening team will review and process your ID within 24 hours:
Tip: At this time, we do not accept PDF files for ID verification. Taking a screenshot of the document is usually the easiest way to get around this.