If you've received an email inviting you to replace your unverified document(s) for your Naborly Credit Report request, you now have 48 hours to provide better documents that will allow us to proceed with your credit request.
Please follow the advice below to learn how to do so:
1. Press on the Why were my documents unverified button in the email, or go to naborly.com and sign into your account
2. On your account you will be able to see the request with the Unverified document. You will see how much time you have remaining to replace the documents, and the option to Upload Documents
3. You will then be taken to the document re-upload page, where you will be able to see exactly which document was unverified and why. Press either the cloud icon, or Unverified - Why? to replace your document
4. You will then see a pop up that tells you why the document you provided was unverified. After you have read and understood, press Replace to continue
5. Press Next through the next screen, after which you will be taken to another checklist. This check list is to help you ensure that your replacement document still meets ALL our verification requirements. Ensure all the boxes are check of to active the Next button
6. You will then arrive at the page where you should upload your improved document. Drag and drop the file form your desk top, or Choose File from your device
7. Once you have located and chosen your file, you should see it load onto the screen. Once it is loaded, press Upload to add this document to your credit request
The bar at the top of your image will turn green with a check mark if the upload is successful. Press Done to complete this process. You will need to repeat this process for all unverified documents
8. The status underneath your document should now read Ready to Submit. The large Submit button will not activate until all your unverified documents have been replaced. Press Submit to send your updated Credit Request to Naborly's screening team for review
9. On your Applications dashboard, you will see the status of this request return to Application Submitted. This will be treated by our screening team as a new screening, so the regular turnaround times will still apply.
Note: 48-hours timed out? If you have the tenant's updated ID document, or consent but ran out of time to re-upload the documents, please submit a support request using the Help button on your account, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org where a member of our team can re-open your access.