In order to request a Naborly Credit Report, you will need the following from your tenants:
- Your tenant's government-issued photo ID;
- Your tenant's completed and signed rental application. The rental application must include your rental property address;
- Your tenant's signed consent form. The consent form must acknowledge the following:
- All the information provided in the rental application is accurate to the best of the applicant’s knowledge; and
- The tenant gives the landlord’s agent and/or representatives permission to pull their credit.
You will also want to have this information on hand:
- Your tenant's full name and any birth/maiden names
- Your tenant's date of birth
- Your tenant's current address
- Your rental property address
- Your credit card information
If you are unable to provide the above information to our standards, you will be asked to provide better documents.
Note: If you are based in Ontario and are an OREA member, the updated 2009 OREA 410 Form (Residential Rental Application) is an acceptable form!