In section 5 of your Application, you may be asked to provide payment information to cover the processing fee associated with your Application, as shown below.
Simply fill in the required information, and press Continue.
We DO accept both debit and credit cards to pay for your screening. On a debit card, the CVC is the 3 digit code on the back of your card.
- If you have been asked to pay for the screening, payment information will be required before you are able to submit your Application.
- You will only be charged when you successfully submit your Application. Any unopened or incomplete Applications will not be charged.
- If you are applying to multiple properties through Naborly and have been asked to pay for all of them, as long as you use the same account for new Applications in your name, you will not be charged more than once in a 30 day period.
- Some Landlords/Property Managers choose to pay for the screening themselves, so you may not have to pay for screening, and will not be asked for payment information.
- Applications are for one person only. We cannot verify your partner or roommates information on your Application. Please ask the landlord to send your co-applicant their own Application.