If you have approved a tenant through Naborly, you may want to save their Application for your records.
You can do this by clicking the Printer Friendly button on the top right hand corner of the NaborlyInsights that you wish to print.
This will allow you to save your Insights for reference as you begin the tenancy with your selected applicant. Please ensure that any Insights that you save are stored in a secure digital or physical location.
If you are having difficulty accessing the Printer Friendly version of your Naborly Tenant Insights, please consider the following:
1. Give it some time. When you push the Printer Friendly button, we are generating a brand new PDF file for you, which can sometimes take a few seconds. If nothing happens after 30 seconds, try again, or try the tips below.
2. Ensure that you are using an updated internet browser, like Google Chrome, Firefox/Mozilla, or Safari.
3. Clear your cookies and cache on chrome. Please check the following step-by-step instructions on how to clear your cookies/cache on Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose the time range to be All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
4. Log out and back into your Naborly account
5. Ensure that all of the documents provided by your prospective tenant are visible to you. If a document is not a PDF, JPEG, or PNG file, is larger than 5MB, or is password protected, a printable PDF version of your Insights will not be available to view, and you will not be able to load or see the documents on the regular Naborly Tenant Insights.
When this formatting error occurs, we do alert the tenant and invite them to upload something else, but in the event that they do not, you can still print your Insights by using the right click function on your device.