If you've received an email inviting you to replace your unverified document(s), please follow the advice below to learn how to do so:
You can replace your original files by clicking on the link in the notification email you received, or by signing into your Naborly account at www.naborly.com.
Replacing your unverified document
1. Press on the UPLOAD NEW DOCUMENTS WITHIN 48 HOURS button in the email:
2. On Your Notifications page, you can see a list of the Applications you've received. Select Upload Documents in red to open the Application for which additional information was requested:
3. You will see all the documents you've uploaded for this Application. Any unverified document will be labeled as Unverified. Press Replace to learn why your document was unverified and to upload a replacement document:
4. You will see this page indicating the reasons why your document was unverified, and the name of the document you had previously uploaded. Once you review the reasons why your document was unverified, press Replace:
5. You will see examples of what you can upload. Press Next:
6. You will see a page displaying the verification requirements. Review the criteria and select each checkbox. Then press Next:
7. You will see a page with a list of document options. Select which kind of document you will be uploading:
8. Drag and drop or choose file from your browser. Then press Upload:
9. You will see a preview of the document you've uploaded. Then press Upload:
10. You will know the document's been uploaded once you see Upload complete in green. Press Done:
11. Your document will now be ready to submit!
12. When you have replaced all your unverified documents, press "Submit" at the bottom of the page:
13. Once your documents have been successfully re-submitted, you will get a notification on your screen to let you know that your re-upload was successful.
Your new documents are now uploaded! Your Application will be reprocessed and sent to your prospective landlord for review no more than 24 hours after re-submission.