There are a few reasons why Naborly may not be able to pull your prospective tenant's Equifax Credit Report:
1. The Applicant did not provide us with a valid piece of government-issued photo ID.
2. The Applicant is new to Canada or the United States. We are only able to provide Canadian and U.S. Equifax credit reports, and they may not have started to build their credit in either of these countries yet.
3. The Applicant is a young person. If they are a young person (i.e. student, first time tenant, etc.) they may not have started to build their credit yet.
4. The Applicant simply did not provide us with enough information to pull their credit successfully. If they provided minimal information (ie. one previous address), we may not be able to pull their credit.
5. The Applicant has put a block on their credit file. Some individuals put blocks on their credit file so that third parties cannot pull their credit information.
6. If the Applicant has a credit summary but no credit score, this may be because they have had no active credit within the past 24 months. If there is no recent credit activity, then Equifax will not have a score for this person.
We encourage you to speak with your prospective tenants about their credit situation to learn more about why it may be missing.