There are a few reasons that Naborly may not be able to pull your perspective tenant's Equifax Credit Report:
1. The Applicant did not provide us with a valid piece of Government issued photo ID.
2. The applicant is new to Canada or the United States. We are only able to provide Canadian and U.S. Equifax credit reports, so they may not have started to build a credit history in either of these countries yet.
3. They are a young person. If they are a young person (i.e. student, first time tenant, etc.) they may not have started to build their credit yet.
4. The Applicant simply did not provide us with enough information to pull their credit successfully. If they have only provided minimal information (e.g 1 previous address), we may not be able to pull their credit from Equifax.
5. They have put a block on their credit file. Some individuals put blocks on their credit file so that third parties cannot pull their credit information.
We do encourage you to speak with your perspective tenants about their credit situation to learn more about why it may be missing.