As soon as an Application is sent out to a perspective Tenant, the status of that Application will be made available to view on the Landlord dashboard. There are multiple different statuses that an Application may have. Please find them listed below:
- Not Opened
- Open - Not Complete
- Application Submitted
- In Progress
- Screening Complete
- Additional Documents Requested
1. Not Opened: This means that the Applicant has not yet accessed the Application with the link they received in their email. If an Application is at this stage and you would like to speed up the Application process, you can send an email reminder to the tenant using the Menu icon asking them to please complete the Application.
2. Open - Not Complete: This means that the Applicant has accessed the link to their Application and started to fill out their information, but have not yet submitted their Application to Naborly. If an Application is at this stage and you would like to speed up the Application process, you can send an email reminder to the tenant using the Menu icon asking them to please complete the Application.
3. Application Submitted: This means that the Applicant has completed and submitted their Application to Naborly. At this point you will be able to view their Application, but not the full Naborly report. If the tenant submitted their Application within our Hours of Operation, then you should receive your report within 90 minutes of their submission.
4. In Progress: This means that a Naborly screener is working on producing a Report for you. If the status stays in progress for longer than 90 minutes, please contact us to better understand the delay.
5. Screening Complete: This status means that the Naborly Screeners have screened this Application, and generated a report for you to view. You can access your report by pressing the View Report button next to their name.
6. Additional Documents Requested: This means that one or more of your prospective tenants submitted documents could not be verified to Naborly's standards. If you see this status, the tenant has been notified about their unverified documents, and has 48 hours to replace their documents with something better. Once they re-submit new documents, Naborly will re-screen their Application and produce a new Report for you to review.
If they do not submit any new documents, the 48 hour window will close, and the status of the Application will return to Screening Complete. During this 48 hours you do still have access to their Naborly Report.
Please see Why was my Tenant's income document unverified, and what do I do next? to learn more about why your prospective tenant's documents could not be verified.