As soon as you send out a Naborly Application to your prospective Tenant, the status of that Application will be made available to view on the Landlord dashboard. There are different statuses that an Application may have. Please find them listed below:
- Not Opened
- Opened - Not Complete
- Application Submitted
- Screening In Progress
- Screening Completed
- Additional Information Requested
1. Not Opened: This means that the Applicant has not yet accessed the Application with the link they received in their email. If an Application is at this stage and you would like to speed up the process, you can send an email reminder to the Applicant using the Menu icon and clicking "Send Reminder."
2. Opened - Not Complete: This means that the Applicant has accessed the link to their Application and started to fill out their information, but has not yet submitted their Application to Naborly. If an Application is at this stage and you would like to speed up the process, you can send an email reminder to the Applicant using the Menu icon and clicking "Send Reminder."
3. Application Submitted: This means that the Applicant has completed and submitted their Application to Naborly. At this point, you will be able to view the Application that they had filled out, but not the full Naborly Report. If the Applicant submitted their Application within our Hours of Operation, then you should receive your Report within 90 minutes of their submission.
4. Screening In Progress: This means that a Naborly screener is working on generating a Report for you to view. If the status stays in progress for longer than 90 minutes, please contact us to better understand the delay.
5. Screening Completed: This status means that the Naborly Screeners have screened this Application and generated a Report for you to view. You can access your Report by pressing the "View Report" button.
6. Additional Information Requested: This means that one or more of the documents that the Applicant submitted could not be verified by Naborly's standards. The Applicant will have been notified about their unverified documents and will now have 48 hours to replace their documents with something better. Once they re-submit new documents, Naborly will re-screen their Application and produce a new Report for you to view.
If they do not submit any new documents, the 48 hour window will close and the status of their Application will return to "Screening Completed".
Please see Why was my Tenant's income document unverified, and what do I do next? to learn more about why your prospective tenant's documents could not be verified.