After creating a Landlord account with Naborly, you can start sending out Applications to your prospective tenants!
Important: Applications are for one person only. If an applicant has a partner, spouse, or roommate who is also applying for the property, you can send a separate Application to them using a different email. We can only verify one person's identity/income and pull one person's credit per screening.
1. Log into your Naborly Landlord account.
a) On a desktop
Press Start Screening at the top right
b) On a mobile
Press on the hamburger menu at the top right, then press Start Screening
2. On the Start Screening page, you can add the email address of the applicant you wish to screen. If there are multiple co-applicants or several independent applicants you wish to send the screening request to, you can do so by pressing "Add another applicant/roommate".
3. Start typing in the rental property address. Any previous rental property addresses associated with your account will appear in the drop down. If you are adding a new rental property, you can press "Add a different property"
If you choose to add a different property, you will be prompted to input the property details, which will then populate results from Google Maps.
If you are unable to find the rental property address you can press "Can't find the address?" and manually input your address details.
You must fill out all fields for the rental property address. You can also try searching for your rental property address again by clicking Let me search again:
4. Input the total price of monthly rent and lease length (in months).
5. Select who will pay for the screening: you or the prospective tenant.
6. If you choose "I'll pay for screening", you will be asked to enter your credit card information. You can click on "Edit payment options" to add your card details.
7. Press Send Application at the bottom of the screen. When you press Send Application, an Application invitation and link will be sent to your prospective tenant(s) via email.
8. Once you have clicked Send Application, you will see the Application Sent confirmation message pop-up on the screen letting you know that the rental application to your prospective tenants has been sent successfully. You can also find a record of your Applications under "Applications".