After creating a Landlord account with Naborly, you can start sending out Applications to your prospective tenants!
Important: Applications are for one person only. If an applicant has a partner, spouse, or roommate who is also applying for the property, you should send a separate Application to them using a different email. We can only verify one person's identity/income and pull one person's credit per screening.
1. Log into your Naborly Landlord account.
a) On a desktop
Press Send Application at the top right
b) On a mobile
Press on the person symbol at the top right, then press Send Application
2. On the Send Application page, you can start typing in the rental property address. A selection of addresses based on Google Maps will appear as you type.
If you are unable to find the rental property address using this search function, click Can't find the address? to manually enter in an address:
You must fill out all fields for the rental property address. You can also try searching for your rental property address again by clicking Let me search again:
3. Input the total price of monthly rent and lease length (in months).
4. Input the applicant's full name and email address.
5. Select who will pay for the Application: You or the prospective tenant. In order to select I'll Pay, you will first need to add payment information in your account Settings > Billing.
You can also set up a default in Settings > Application so all future Applications are automatically set to Tenant Pays or I'll Pay.
6. To send multiple applications at one time for the same property, simply press Add Applicant next to the Send button, and add the other applicants' names and email addresses. You can choose who pays for each individual Application depending on your preference.
7. Press Send at the bottom of the screen. When you press Send, an Application invitation and link will be sent to your prospective tenant(s) via email.