After creating a Landlord account, you can start sending out Applications to your prospective Tenants.
1. Log into your Naborly Landlord account and:
On a computer, press Send Application
On a mobile, press on the person symbol
Then press > Send Application
2. On the Send Application page, fill out the following mandatory information:
- The prospective Tenant's name
- The prospective Tenant's email address
- Your rental property address
- The total monthly rent for your property
- The length of the lease term (in months)
A) You can select a Rental Address that you've previously inputted by pressing the triangle symbol:
Addresses you've previously inputted will appear below. Click on the rental property address you are sending out the Application for.
B) Or you can add a new address by selecting the + button:
Start typing in the rental property address. A selection of addresses based on Google Maps will appear below. Press OK once you see the rental property address you are sending out the Application for:
If you are unable to find the rental property address using this search function, click "Can't find the address?" to manually enter in an address:
You must fill out all fields for the rental property address. You can also try searching for your rental property address again by clicking "Let me search again":
3. Input the total price of monthly rent and lease length (in months).
4. Input the Tenant's full name and email address.
5. Select your preferred Screening Type.
To send multiple applications at one time, simply press Add Applicant, just next to the Send Application button and add the other applicant's names and emails.
6. Finally, press Send at the bottom of the screen.