First, make sure that you have submitted your ID, and been verified. Only Approved landlords are able to view reports. If you have submitted your ID and been approved, please see below.
If your Reports are not opening, or are loading for a long time, it may be your browser blocking your ability to see them. Firstly, we suggest using the most updated version of the Google Chrome web browser.
If you are using Chrome on your desktop to view your Reports, please follow the next steps:
Disable ad blockers
To disable AdBlock Plus:
1. Press the AdBlock Plus icon next to the browser’s address bar
2. Press Enabled on this site
3. Once disabled, the menu option should read Disabled on this site
4. Refresh the page.
To disable AdBlock:
1. Press the AdBlock icon next to the browser’s address bar
2. Press Don’t run on pages on this domain
3. A settings box will come up to confirm turning off ad blocking for app.naborly.com
4. Press Exclude
Update your browser
- At the top right of your Chrome browser, press
- Press Help
- Press About Google Chrome
- If your Chrome is outdated, it will ask you to press to update it
- Press Relaunch.
- At the top right, press
- Click More Tools > Clear browsing data
- At the top, choose the time range to be All time
- Next to Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files, check the boxes.
- Press Clear data.
- At the top right, press > Settings
- At the bottom, press Advanced
- Under Privacy and Security, press Content settings
- Press Popups
- At the top, turn the setting to Allowed.
You should be able to open the reports at this point. If not, please contact us.