There are a variety of reasons as to why you may not be able to submit your Application. Here are a few additional tips that should help you to successfully submit your Application:
1. Ensure each field in the Application is filled out.
To know if you have completed the Application fully, press on the number 5 at the top of the page to navigate to the Review section of the Application.
Incomplete sections will be highlighted in red. Navigate to the incomplete section by pressing Complete Section.
Any missing fields will also be highlighted in red.
2. Choosing to 'skip' any fields and/or sections.
This can result in you being unable to submit your Application. If the field is required, please fill it out to the best of your ability.
Please note if you choose to skip the Previous Address or Previous Income sections, you must delete the un-used boxes. Learn how HERE.
*You will also need to re-confirm this skip on the Review and Submit Page before submission.
3. Ensure you've uploaded documents for the ID and Income Documents sections.
You will need to upload documents for both the proof of identity and proof of income sections. Certain income sources will require two income documents to be uploaded (e.g. self-employed income types).
For more tips on uploading documents, click HERE.
4. Check for technical issues. We suggest using the most updated version of Google Chrome, which you can download here. If you are already using Google Chrome and are still experiencing issues, you can find out common technical issues and solutions by pressing HERE.
5. You must create an account with Naborly before submitting your Application.
In order to save an application's progress and to successfully submit it, each applicant will need to create their own Naborly account.
a) If your prospective landlord sends you an invitation to apply via email, please open the invite email. Press Start Application:
- You'll come to the following page where your email will be auto-filled, and you'll need to enter your full legal name, email, and a password.
b) If you are signing up as a tenant (ie. you do not have a prospective landlord sending you an application), please navigate to Naborly.com.
1. To create a Tenant account, please visit Naborly.com and press the "Sign Up" button:
2. Once you get to the create account page, select "I am a tenant". Then fill out your personal information and click 'Create Account':
3. Once you've created an account, you will be directed to your Naborly Dashboard, where you can sign up for Naborly Passport by pressing Sign up for Beta Release. After you've signed up, the system will redirect you back to your dashboard.
4. You'll also want to verify your account by clicking the banner on the top of your dashboard:
Hopefully, these tips help but if you are still unable to submit your Application, please contact us.