If you are acting as the guarantor/co-signer for somebody who wants to rent and have been invited to complete a Naborly Rental Application, there will be some questions that won’t apply. Please delete any sections that don't apply or enter 'N/A' in the fields where applicable. Please follow the advice below:
- Responsible for paying the Applicant's rent
- Responsible for paying the Applicant's rent if they default on rent
Under Personal Information > Is there anything else you would like to include about yourself as an applicant to Naborly, please answer "I am acting as a Guarantor for [Applicant's name]"
- Alternatively, you can input your first and last name, and for the birth/maiden name question, you can indicate you are [Applicant's name]'s guarantor.
- Under Rental Property > How much are you paying of the monthly rent, please enter the monthly rent that the Applicant will be paying
- Please fill out the rest as if you were a tenant for this property
- Under Occupants > Roommates, please include the names of anyone who will be living with the Applicant whose rent you are guaranteeing
- Occupants > Pets, you do not need to include details of your pets
- Under Address History > Current Address > Why are you moving?, please select "Other"