If you are acting as the Guarantor/Co-Signer for somebody who wants to rent, you will need to complete a Naborly Rental Application.
- Responsible for paying the applicant's rent
- Responsible for paying the applicant's rent if they miss a rental payment
There will be some questions that won’t apply, so please delete any sections that don't apply or enter 'N/A' in the fields where applicable. Please follow our advice below:
- Under Personal Information > Is there anything else you would like to include about yourself as an applicant to Naborly?, please answer "I am acting as a Guarantor for [applicant's name]"
- Under Rental Property > How much are you paying of the monthly rent?, please enter the monthly rent that the applicant will be paying
- Please fill out the rest as if you were a tenant for this specific property
- Under Occupants > Roommates, please include the names of the people who will be living with the applicant whose rent you are guaranteeing
- Occupants > Pets, you do not need to include details of your pets
- Under Address History > Current Address > Why are you moving?, please select "Other"